Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Why i should be pricipal for the day



       Why i should be principal for the day
         
        I should be principal because i will let people have free time  on mondays and friday from lunch till the end of the day
And if the kids do their homework they will get a treat and free time
______________________________________________

I should be principal because on each year there will be a chocolate year and the kids will get to do anything at morning tea and lunch but not bad stuff

______________________________________________

I should be principal because I will be nice to the kids and if they get bullied will help them and put the bullies in my office and have a talk to them and tell them to stop being bullies and tell them to say sorry to the person that got bullied.



Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment