Thursday, July 6, 2017

MY AWESOME DAY AT THE POOL



MY AWESOME DAY AT THE POOL

When I first got to school I thought we were leaving at twelve  but we left at Nine thirty in the morning. Like two minutes later we left it was a long long trip we got there at about  Two o'clock. when I first got in it was cold but then I got use to it and every time I got out it was so so cold. An when I wanted to go on the slide there was no people but it was closed so I went back into the pool and went with jonah to the basket ball at the hoop and it was fun And cool and the running thing was awesome I was s close to making it.
After that it was morning tea after morning tea we got to go back in the swimming pool. I went back on the side and the running thing and I kept falling and falling and I didn't go back on it because i kept slipping. When I was walking out of the pool I slipped and fell in the pool I got hurt. after that I play rugby it was so cool.when Tei slipped off the running thing he balle flopped and his stomach was really red.and as soon as I i got in the pool we all had to dance most of the time i was dancing under the water and when the slide opened i was the first one to go on it and when I got in it was lite and then it goes dark and darker when I got out of the slide my eyes hurt from the sun i felt weird.  




No comments:

Post a Comment